The Best Cereal of All Time

       Throughout my senior year of college, I've realized I have an obsession. Not only are Cheerios the quickest, most delicious breakfast, but they are cheap and full of vitamins! Paired with some unsweetened almond milk...wow, it doesn't get any better.

      I don't know why I didn't discover my love for Cheerios until this year, but man am I thankful I did. To further my addiction, I've researched all their social media platforms and was pleasantly surprised by the plethora of quality posts. Their Instagram is filled with high-defenititon images of a mixture of posed food shots, happy kids, Ellen promotions, and inspirational quotes (as seen from the snapshot shown below)....


Ecommerce is obviously not a strategy for this brand, but they use their website provides information on their mission statement, recipes, new flavor varieties, etc. If you're a foodie like me, I highly recommend checking it out because it is designed like a Pinterest board with a ton of colorful pictures of delicious looking desserts and meals. Additionally, they run a Facebook account with over a million likes, where they post about new flavor launches, information about family farms where they source their ingredients from, Ellen videos, and of course more cute pictures and videos of happy kids. I would appreciate if they posted more adults and teens eating the cereal so I didn't feel like a 5 year old as I continue to devour multiple bowls every day. :)

Comments

Popular Posts