The wait is over; fall is finally here! But more importantly, that means pumpkin spice everything season is here!!! I don’t care how basic I sound; I’m ready to indulge in some of my all-time favorite treats.

Recently I went to Starbucks to get my first PSL of the season. As delicious as it was, I paid over $5 for a small!! That habit will be very short lived because I cannot afford to pay that on a weekly basis. Starbucks charges extra on their already pricey drinks to make them with soy or almond milk, so I have found a cheaper solution to help out my fellow dairy-free/coffee addicted friends…

Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte

½ Cup Canned Pumpkin
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
½ Cup Dairy Free milk of choice
½ Cup coffee
1 frozen banana
Ice until desired consistency


This recipe is inspired by the So Delicious Pumpkin Pie shake on their website. They add an entire pint of Cashewmilk Ice Cream to theirs, but I don’t feel the extra calories are necessary to ensure a great taste. I am a huge fan of the So Delicious brand as all of their products are delicious and vegan. They have a ton of other recipes on their websites as well as sample pictures throughout their social media platforms. Obviously, Starbucks is doing a better job using social media to get customers excited about pumpkin season because of their tremendous reach, but I think So Delicious can take advantage of the seasonal market to spread the dairy-free message! I would be a huge customer if they came out with a pumpkin spice ice cream flavor...

Comments

Popular Posts