Every year Labor Day is a crazy travel weekend, and this year I got to participate in the madness. I attended a wedding in New Jersey as well as Zac Brown Band concert at Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. To my surprise, the airports weren’t too insane and my flight had a few open seats.
 
Southwest was the airline I flew, and I was very impressed with their service. Neither of my flights were delayed, everything ran smoothly, the staff was friendly, and there were no apparent issues with anyone’s seating arrangements. Even the security lines in 2 of the largest airports, ATL and BWI, ran quickly and efficiently.

I am a part of the Southwest Rapid Rewards Program so I occasionally get emails about special offers and future vacation ideas. Their website is also jam packed with information about the services and products they offer, and well as a customer service section if you have any questions or concerns. After looking through their mentions on Twitter, they do mostly receive good feedback and customers think they are extremely reliable, especially compared too United and American Airlines. Their sentiment is 3:1 but their passion is only 10%. I think most customers aren’t happy with the airline industry in general, but Southwest seems to be one of the most favorable.

Zac Brown Band put on an excellent performance and had a very talented opening artist. Their sentiment is 9:1 with passion of 39% so clearly they are much more popular on social media and have dedicated fans. They promote and post photos of their tours on Facebook, Instagram, and their App, which overall does a great job of keeping fans engaged. I definitely would love to see them perform live again!

Comments

Popular Posts